My Summer Break 2019!

Hey guys so excited to be back! For those who are wondering where I've been or what I've been doing for the past month and half, here's an insight.

Soon after school, I decided to go on a much awaited break. Fortunately, my mil had already planned one for me. So we packed and set on our journey to Thalassary. For those who have never heard of this place, its a small town in Kerela. It's got a small population and kerela paratha with mutton curry is one of the famous dishes here.



 The famous Kerela paratha!

                                                      Overbury's folly - It's a beautiful seaside park


    Tellicherry fort! This is a protected monument and is managed by Archaeological Survey of India.

 St. Rosario Church, is said to be one of the
ancient churches in Kerala, belonging to the Roman (Latin) Catholic faith.


Thiruvangad Sree Ramaswami temple is an important temple located in the east part of Thalassery


For those who don't know me, I love to study and take up courses whenever I can to keep upgrading and growing as a person. I think knowledge is power. I have taken up a course and I have about 6 months to complete it! I have completed about 15 sessions and loving it.

I got my wardrobe done😍 I have personally designed it as I like to have more hanger space. I prefer to hang most of my clothes so I wouldn't have to look for it in the early morning before heading out to work



Work in progress



I completed one read from my most recent collection and that's an achievement considering I had lots on my platter this summer break.


I had my favourite clan down from abroad. My sil, bil and my two pretty nieces. Parties, night ins, travels, too much fun until they left last week.




I got myself a new plant, my petplant, Money as I dearly call it πŸ’“

 Please leave a comment below if you enjoyed reading my blog-post.


ABOUT AUTHOR :
Author- Arati S Shenoy
If you have any questions or would like to know more you can email me here: aratisshenoy@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Arati simply enchanting,have visited Thalassery, Kerala a number of times,but haven't visited any of these places..thanks for the info..get going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post about Kerala took me back to my childhood memories ,as we have lived there alsoπŸ€—πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pleasure to my eyes to read your blogs.
    You write soo well (:
    Keep writing and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sona for always sparing time and your messages always motivate me to write more {()}

      Delete
  4. Keep blogging, kerala paratha was simply yummy must try for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's refreshing to read this blog. The pictures take me back to my Kerala trip .. looking fwd fwd reading more in this space. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sparing time to read. Truly appreciate it !

      Delete
  6. Love the Kerala paratha.
    Finally a spacious wardrobe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. truly yummilicious! best I have eaten , simple but so tasty , thank you for leaving a comment gurl!

      Delete

Post a Comment