Welcome to One More Morsel!

Hello! My name is Arati Shenoy and I am from Mumbai, India. I was in UK for about 5 years before settling down in Mumbai. I LOVE teaching! I am currently working as an IB professional 'Teacher' in a reputed school.

Year 2019, I started with my album 'One More Morsel' on my fb page, which made me enter into this whole new world. Being a foodie, I'm always into cooking and experimenting. Visiting new places, trying out different restaurants and various cuisines is a part of my lifestyle. Creating a mood and capturing the beauty of food happened eventually. My friends and colleagues started asking me to upload more of these recipes and that why don't I start a you tube channel or a blog of my own! A thought which needs a vision.

It’s been an amazing journey so far! 

Love : 
I'm happily married to the most amazing and supporting person who is the most important part of my life! 

My Philosophy of Everyday Life:
"Live and let live!"- Cole Porter
“Time is money” - Benjamin Franklin
" Everything happens for a reason" - Marilyn Monroe



Hobbies:
Collecting World coins/notes, stamps and souvenirs, Reading, Photography, Painting.


Guilty pleasures: 
Wine with Cheese while listening to Country Music.


Addiction:
I am an absolute Bournville Dark Chocolate addict.

Music, Movies, and Books:

I enjoy country music! Johnny Cash ! The band 'Fuzon' my favourite! But then again depends on my mood !

I love watching international movies especially Korean, Turkish, Japanese, Russian, and Hollywood. Movie 'Doors', 'Malena', 'Maverick', 'Titanic', ' Nana', 'I love you man', 'DDLJ' are my some of the movies I have enjoyed watching over the years.
Being a hugh Johnny Depp, Shahrukh khan,Kareena Kapoor and Leonardo Di Caprio's fan I have watched most of their movies !


I am voracious reader and enjoy any book that grabs my attention! Karan Bajaj books , Keep of the grass and Johnny gone down are my all time favorite books.


ABOUT AUTHOR :
Author- Arati S Shenoy
Facebook Profile - https://www.facebook.com/ateachersdowntime/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/msartsclassroom/
If you have any questions or would like to know more you can email me here: aratisshenoy@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Wow congratulations...very well written.... Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great going Arati! Keep writing. Wish you all the best
    -Shubhra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, great work, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gr8 stuff... keep posting .. we will keep reading...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton boss for tsking out time x truly appreciate it

      Delete
  5. Superb Arati. Keep writing... follow your dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank.you Sheetu for the motivation to keep going 😘

      Delete
  6. Awesome Arati....very well written!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well written... Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow great... Congrats..
    .God bless u..... Keep going ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Arthi...keep posting dear..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations wify on starting your own blog, keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much hubby for your love support and efforts😘😘

      Delete
  11. Congratulations on the blog...many more blogs to come. All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank.you.for the motivational words . ..hope not to disappoint you.

      Delete
  12. Well written babes. All the best and stay positive always as u are

    ReplyDelete
  13. Written like a true blogger :)
    Keep writing.. Looking forward to your food channel..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg ! really ! thank you akka 。。 yes will be working on that too very soon.

      Delete
  14. Well written and all the best for your new journey

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well written and best of luck dear...

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great going..keep going.. hope u visit all your remaining destinations in coming years...and have a gud memorable time....keep blogging..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prasu you are the best x thank you bro for the encouragement to write more.

      Delete
  18. Good luck Arati with your new venture! It indeed is important to follow your dreams in between your routine life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very well written..amazed to see your passion for travelling..didn't know you have travelled so many countries...good going all the best sweetie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you x I didnt know myself until last week when I started to analyze myself as to how many places I’ve covered so far if I’m a blog with the above title

      Delete
  20. So amazing ... All the very best onieeeee.... Keep writing and continue....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Arati, I don't know why but it is kind of mesmerising for me to see the way you are putting in efforts and having fun with the same...If not anything else, I for sure would learn to live like that from you..Wish you all the very best and keep living...the way you want to...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ! Thanks for sparing time to comment on my blog :) Took me by surprise to see your comment here. I truly appreciate it.

      Delete

Post a Comment