Old School And Me!

Unlike pretty much everyone I know and have ever met, I never got into social media for the longest time. I didn't see the appeal or feel the need to stay in touch with the rest of the world in a way, I guess I'm a private individual. My friends still tease me for posting letters in this day and age. Even today, I insist my friends living overseas or in the other parts of India to post letters or forward long emails for I find it interesting to read every detail! That's an effort :)

Would you like to see whats inside this mystery box which BTW is a handmade box made by me!



Inland posts and postcards- My dad would post me letters and postcards from overseas while he was away at work. Priceless letters from my grandpa and and my sweetest Shanthakka from another city within India for their grand daughter, THAT'S ME ! And many more from friends in all parts of the world.


Can you make any connections? Please share your story or memories if any in the comments below!

Wondering how did I start my blog being an anti-social person. Tune in for my next blog post! 

ABOUT AUTHOR :
Author- Arati S Shenoy
If you have any questions or would like to know more you can email me here: aratisshenoy@gmail.com



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping a line , truly appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Its lovely,how you mange your time and most importantly expenses ..Keep doing the good work..Kudos to you girl!!!

      Delete
    2. thank you so much for the motivational words :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Hemant bro , very sweet of you to spare a few minutes , Thanks much

      Delete
  4. I can see Santhakka letter there.... Good keep going.... Do u have any pf my letter πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazing ... All the very best onieeeee.... Keep writing and continue....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having similar likes and being called 'your partner in crime' , you know how much I loooooove every creative stuff you have made until now .. and with your new writing craze and my love for reading, I think I am gonna looove you more, my dear SIL! Keep writing and sharing 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. so sweet of you to spare some time and read ...thanks a ton man

      Delete
  8. Currently being the private individual , lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. soo awesome!! Wonderfully written 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely penned down ur nostalgic memories..kp goin Arati..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ton for sparing some time to leave a lind .. means a lot to me😊

      Delete
  11. Nicely penned down.. took me down the memory lane...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you , please share a little if you must! Would love to hear :)

      Delete
  12. Reminds me of a time when I used to exchange small notes with my friend in school :) Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your childhood memories :)

      Delete
  13. Nice blog dear ... Made me nostalgic and start searching for my box of letters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sparing time to comment akka {()}

      Delete
  14. Well written dear...takes u down the memory lane where we actually sat down & wrote letters...kya din the woh..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very well written... Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You write so well !!! Keep writing and and sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you liked what I've written so far ! Thank you for the motivational words Sona :)

      Delete
  17. Excellent as always.. keep continuing the amazing work ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowww... Excellent mami😍❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment