I got my Vibe!



Jan 2016: My 'D' day! a month later, joining anti-social to social
club! I started uploading a few pictures on my fb page for my family and extended families to see. I had travelled 12 countries/cities in the past 2 years and had captured some lovely moments. I had my family, friends and colleagues always ask me, "When do you get the time?", "How many offs you get?", "Are you still working in a school?", Have I quit my job?, How do I afford these travels?, ‘It is so expensive to make multiple trips a year’,"It seems you are always on a leave!"... humm!

Well I am here to share all the tricks and tips. Few for starters, Firstly, I always stick to the budget. I sit for long hours online researching and finding places to explore. I book my tickets 6 months or well in advance to strike a good deal. I make a list of places I plan to visit in that respective country or city. I then make a temporary day wise itinerary. This helps me to cover maximum places that I've always wanted to go. I am here to help you feel the bliss I have been experiencing over the last few years. I hope I am able to inspire some of you to travel on a budget and go everywhere you want... 

ABOUT AUTHOR :
Author- Arati S Shenoy
If you have any questions or would like to know more you can email me here: aratisshenoy@gmail.com




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. you can too , please continue to read my blogposts for the same , its simple and economical

      Delete
  2. Good planning babes...can't manage so much in advance :-)will learn from you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sparing time Gauri akka, truly appreciate it

      Delete
  3. Great Arati! Please share more details of your planning... Would love to read a detailed blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely , I will be sharing more details in my upcoming blog posts which I hope would help you plan your future trips , Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts :)

      Delete
  4. Wow����
    I'm so gonna take traveling tips from u...
    Or d next best thing would be to I'll take you as my travel buddy.
    Sorry shree it would be so sweet of u... Please adjust... Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! anytime for you my bestie ... Our trip to Goa is pending ... Lets plan that very soon {()}

      Delete
  5. Great tips for an enjoyable trip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lot of planning and head-breaking needed to plan a budget trips. Cheers girl. I am sure to bother you next time I plan something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sparing some time Sheetu x I know how busy you may be and occupied with yourself , truly appreciate it

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Shiu thank you for removing precious time from your bz schedule to leave a comment !

      Delete
  8. Well, I am definitely amongst the ones who ask 'how many offs do you get or are remaining?' ๐Ÿ˜› I have to and you know why!

    Treasure this streak of love for travelling till eternity, Arati! Keep exploring and writing more (don't forget me to include in your travel plans, okie๐Ÿ˜›).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahha def my partner in crime, how can I forget you in my writeups , miiiish u , see you soon :)

      Delete
  9. Superb way of planning Btw u can also check for zostel ...itss same as hotel bt rathaer cheap...surrounded by Gods creativity (mountains ..tress n what not)..nxt travel search for zostel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sparing time to comment babbu , truly appreciate it. Will definitely try Zostel in the future. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the encouragement ..started planning my next trip ๐Ÿ˜„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thank you akka, I hope you really mean it ! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment