Guilty Pleasures!! The thing is I never feel guilty about my pleasures.




* Bournville Dark chocolates after breakfast, after lunch, after snack, after dinner !

* Sula Chenin Blanc - My all time favourite wine

* Listening to 'Rasputin' - back end work time during school hours. 

* Koffee with Karan - Every night before bed.

* Caramel popcorn - mandatory while watching a movie even if it means I'm just done with dinner.

* Cartoons - Watching Disney films when no ones watching. Favourite being uncle Scrooge.

* French fries - Plain salted, must have snack every time I check-in to any resort/hotel.

* Nutella love -Sneaking and eating scoops of Nutella at 12 in the night.

* The fresh loaf - I love to treat myself to a good loaf of bread, spread butter and pour granules of sugar to go with it.

* Karan Bajaj books - 'Johnny gone down' and 'Keep of the grass' once every 6 months. Narrative hooked !

* Listening to someone with an accent - I can listen to anyone who can speak English with a very good accent all day long. 

 * The movie 'Doors' - Cant get enough of it.

* International movie - Staying in my pajamas all day, watching Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Spanish, or Russian once a day, everyday during holiday and weekends,

What's your guilty pleasure? Please share in the comments below !


ABOUT AUTHOR :
Author- Arati S Shenoy
If you have any questions or would like to know more you can email me here: aratisshenoy@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment